15 March 2014

Just a word!

It is so long time I haven't posted any new recipe or updated for my blog ;( One reason is I was so busy and also was not well, another reason is whenever I supposed to work on a new recipe and access the pictures then my computer was broken :( Till now I have no equipment for posting something with up 2 more picx. Our Tet has passed for over 2 months,but it is still spring season here with shower rain almost everyday. To be honest, it is not comfortable weather at all but we got used to it every new year coming time!
Hope that I can fix my computer soon and be back to my blog sharing with you guys all my favorite things! See you again soon!
(This is our traditional flower for Tet, Lunar New Year : Vietnamese Sakura )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...